OSHA Maritime 10-Hour Course
The Maritime OSHA safety training course is designed to provide attendees in the maritime industry with information about identifying, abating, avoiding, and preventing job related hazards. Attendees will not only be able to help identify regulatory compliance requirements on the jobsite, but they will gain the knowledge to become part of the company’s safety culture.
What You Will Learn
- Appropriate PPE selection techniques
- How to correctly inspect and use fall protection
- Proper respirator filter and cartridge selection criteria
- Use of a common 4‐gas meter
- Properly protecting personnel from common ship repair hazards
Who Should Attend
Anyone engaged in ship repair activities.
Shipyard 10-hour safety training course completion card issued by OSHA.