HAZWOPER/Emergency Response Instructor
Working Hours: Part-time contract assignments with ability to travel; Assignments will be offered to instructors and usually vary between one to four days; instructors will have the opportunity to accept or decline assignments.
About the Company: iWorkWise is a safety, health, and environmental consulting company. We utilize experience in facility, safety management and plant engineering to create programs that are relevant and effective in meeting the regulatory compliance needs of employers. iWorkWise is the leader in reliably delivering the highest quality compliance programs, solutions, and training in Alaska and the Pacific Northwest.
Position Summary: Provide training to clients in classroom and other settings by teaching students to effectively evaluate and safely respond to a hazardous materials incident.
• Extensive knowledge of hazardous material/HAZWOPER and/or oil spill response
• Vessel/USCG experience is a plus
• Experience providing classroom training in an effective and dynamic manner
• Ability to travel with flexible schedule
• Knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations is beneficial
• Ability to speak Spanish, Tagalog, or other language is a plus
How to Apply: If you are an experienced hazardous materials/safety instructor, please submit a confidential resume and a cover letter or brief email highlighting your instructor experience.