Working Hours: Part-time contract assignments
About the Company
iWorkWise is a safety, health, and environmental consulting company. We utilize experience in facility, safety management and plant engineering to create programs that are relevant and effective in meeting the regulatory compliance needs of employers. iWorkWise is the leader in reliably delivering the highest quality compliance programs, solutions, and training in Alaska and the Pacific Northwest.
Provide training to clients in classroom and other settings by teaching students to effectively evaluate and safely respond to a hazardous materials incident.
- Extensive knowledge of hazardous material/HAZWOPER and/or oil spill response
- Vessel/USCG experience is a plus
- Understanding of how subject matter, techniques, and principles apply in a workplace setting, including the types of problems that can arise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience providing classroom training in an effective and dynamic manner
- Ability to travel
- Working knowledge of adult learning concepts
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations is beneficial
How to Apply
If you are an experienced safety trainer, please submit a confidential resume or letter to: email@example.com