iWorkWise developed this computer-based awareness level training to introduce workers to the dangers of hydrogen sulfide.
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) is a colorless gas with a strong odor of rotten eggs. It is extremely flammable and highly toxic. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) hydrogen sulfide is one of the leading causes of workplace gas inhalation deaths in the United States. At high levels, poisoning can be swift and deadly with little warning. All workers that could encounter hydrogen sulfide must be trained to recognize its hazards.
Click HERE to register.